Sunday, May 12, 2013

New posts coming soon!

To all my new viewers and recent acquaintances I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates recently. I started this food blog as a challenge to myself and I knew at some point (almost immediately) I would not stick to my predetermined schedule. The good news is that I am officially done with school and on May 11th I received my PharmD from the University of Chapel Hill and can proudly call myself a pharmacist. For those who read my food blog this means that I will now have more time to figure out my schedule and can start updating regularly! 

Until then I just wanted to post a couple pictures of food I have recently made and am working towards posting about. Hopefully this will excite people and give them an idea of things to come. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment